Due to the latest current government guidelines issued on 4th January 2021 we are currently open for essential services, takeaway and click and collect only.
The wellbeing of our visitors and staff remains our top priority, so please read the information below before you visit:
Essential stores information
- Superdrug – Opening hours to follow
- Iceland – Monday to Saturday 8am – 6pm and Sunday 10am – 4pm
- Bargain Buys – Monday to Saturday 9am – 5.30pm and Sunday 10am – 4pm
- Vision Express – Monday to Saturday 9am – 5.30pm and Sunday 10am – 4pm (appointments only)
- Poundland – Monday to Saturday 8am – 6pm and Sunday 10am – 4pm
- Boots – Monday to Saturday 8am – 6pm and Sunday 10am – 4pm
- Devereux News – 7am – 7pm
HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDANCE
When visiting, please ensure you follow the latest government guidelines. We ask that you observe the following measures during your visit:
· Maintain social distancing: Stay at least 2 metres apart wherever possible
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth
· Wear a face covering when inside stores and restaurants
· Be mindful of and respectful to our staff and other visitors at all times
· Please follow any staff requests to queue outside stores
HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES
In line with the latest Government guidance on social distancing, we have adopted the following measures at this site:
· An enhanced cleaning regime including the regular cleaning of all key touch points
· Additional signage to assist everybody in following social distancing guidelines
· Our teams are following a strict personal hygiene regime including regularly washing hands
· Managing the number of visitors within our scheme and managing queuing systems outside of stores
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are you doing to protect your customers?
The health and wellbeing of our staff and visitors is paramount. We are following government guidance with the introduction of:
· Physical Distance Signage
· Queue indicators outside each store
Do I need to wear a face covering?
Please remember face coverings are mandatory within shops and supermarkets. You can find more information on the UK government website: https://bit.ly/3jqUvs9
Why are you not taking people’s temperature?
Crowngate Shopping Centre is following current UK government guidance to ensure the safety of our staff and visitors. Temperature checking is not currently required.
Can I bring my children?
Government guidance recommends shopping alone where possible. However, we understand that this is not always possible with families.
Why is there a limit to the queue numbers outside certain shops?
This is for the safety of all shoppers, to aid in a safe customer flow throughout the Crowngate Shopping Centre whilst adhering to social/physical distancing guidelines
Are all the toilets open? Yes. All toilets are now open for public use with strict cleaning measures in place. These are located in the bus concourse.
Will the baby changing facilities be open? Yes. The baby changing facility is open with strict cleaning measures in place.
Is the lift available? Yes. The lift is available. Only 1 person or household is to use the lift at the same time.