At Boston, our purpose is to Make Things Better. Whether that’s serving the softest scrambled eggs or the silkiest flat white, offering the warmest welcome in town or standing strong on single-use plastic; we want to prove that doing good is good for business.
Sound like a bit of you? Then read on…
About the role
We’re looking for a Floor Supervisor to jump in and help our busy team run a smooth and super friendly service. We think of our Floor Supervisors as the beating heart of our cafes, running a slick shift with your management team and sometimes without. They need to keep an eye on the detail, troubleshoot any problems quickly and efficiently and make sure customers leave Boston having had a top experience. Our Floor Supervisors are true multitaskers, with a good knowledge of the kitchen so that they can jump in and help out if that’s what’s needed.
Our Floor Supervisors are supported by our Assistant and General Managers.
We believe that a balance between work and play is essential for human happiness, that’s why we don’t ask our people to work late or do split shifts.
Are you our person?
You’re the glass half full guy, with a can–do attitude, always looking for opportunities to give our customers and team a lift. You’ll have the knowledge and ability to help out in the kitchen too if the team need a hand. We truly believe hospitality is a Proper Job and we provide the development to prove it. We need you to identify where you, and other team members can grow. Nurturing them will come naturally to you. You will be conscious of the decisions you and the business make, as we want to have a long-term positive impact on the world around us.
You don’t have to have lots of experience, we recruit on shared values, so if you think like us, get applying…
- We’re authentic – this is a place where you’re accepted for who you are.
- We’re honest – with everyone, it’s always the answer.
- We’re empathetic – we think beyond ourselves to the needs of our customers, team and planet.
- We’re determined – we always look to learn and improve, searching for ways to make things better.
- We cherish hospitality – it’s a proper job to make someone’s day.
In return we…
Offer an exciting package and benefits, including;
- 50% discount for you and up to 6 of your friends and family
- Promote balance with most cafes closing at 6pm giving you evenings back
- Free team meal and drinks on shift
- Free Ecoffee cup of your choice when you join, to start you on your reusable journey
- Your Pension contributions matched by BTP
- Fantastic development programme within a growing brand with exciting opportunities
- Recognition and reward programmes
Find out more and apply here: Floor Supervisor at Boston Tea Party – Worcester | Harri Jobs