At Boston, our purpose is to Make Things Better. Whether that’s serving the softest scrambled eggs or the silkiest flat white, offering the warmest welcome in town or standing strong on single-use plastic; we want to prove that doing good is good for business.
Sound like a bit of you? Then read on…
About the role
We’re looking for a new team member to join our kitchen team. Someone who cares about the quality of ingredients we use and the dishes we put on the pass.
We see our kitchen as the beating heart of Boston. The food our Team Members send to customers is a huge part of a great Boston experience. Teamwork is key, especially when the pressure is on during a busy service, so keeping calm and being confident in yourself are valuable skills.
Our Kitchen Team Members are supported by our Assistant Kitchen Managers and Kitchen Managers.
We believe that a balance between work and play is essential for human happiness, that’s why we don’t ask our people to work late or do split shifts..
Are you our person?
You’ll be a kitchen superstar in the making, happy to help your team in any way you can, and working hard to make sure service goes smoothly, even when the heat is on.
You will be conscious of the decisions you and the business make, as we want to have a long-term positive impact on the world around us.
You don’t have to have lots of experience, we recruit on shared values, so if you think like us, get applying…
- We’re authentic – this is a place where you’re accepted for who you are.
- We’re honest – with everyone, it’s always the answer.
- We’re empathetic – we think beyond ourselves to the needs of our customers, team and planet.
- We’re determined – we always look to learn and improve, searching for ways to make things better.
- We cherish hospitality – it’s a proper job to make someone’s day.
In return we…
Offer an exciting package and benefits, including;
- 50% discount for you and up to 6 of your friends and family
- Promote balance with most cafes closing at 6pm giving you evenings back
- Free team meal and drinks on shift
- Free Ecoffee cup of your choice when you join, to start you on your reusable journey
- Your Pension contributions matched by BTP
- Fantastic development programme within a growing brand with exciting opportunities
- Recognition and reward programmes
Find out more and apply here: Kitchen Team at Boston Tea Party – Worcester | Harri Jobs