- SIA Security Guarding Licence / Door Supervisor Licence – Essential
- CCTV Operator Licence – Desirable
- Possession of a First Aid at Work Certificate and/or Fire Marshal – Desirable
- Pay Rate of £11.56 per hour
- to be agreed
- 28 days paid holiday (accrued & pro-rata)
- Enrolment in NEST pension scheme.
- Training and development opportunities
- Wagestream app enables you to draw down up to 40% of your pay before your regular pay day; a great aid to budgeting.
- Excellent service and outstanding acts can be recognised through our OTS (On The Spot) scheme; a voucher and potential submission to the Amulets awards scheme.
- Full company uniform & relevant COVID-19 PPE
Taking pride in providing a professional customer-focused security service to our client, you will undertake a range of duties to include: patrolling, assisting members of the public, Access and Egress, providing first aid and acting as fire marshal when called upon.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
You are capable of dealing with a variety of situations and are very customer service-focused. You are able to communicate clearly and effectively, attaining a good standard of verbal and written English. You have good organisational and record-keeping skills. You are IT literate and able to use Microsoft Office applications. You are well-presented at all times.
You must be able to provide a checkable 5-year employment and address history for vetting purposes (this can include full-time education or periods when claiming benefits).
You must have a current SIA Security Guarding Licence or Door Supervisor Licence. A CCTV Operator Licence is desirable. Possession of a First Aid at Work Certificate and/or Fire Marshal is desirable.
Immediate upon successful completion of screening
Please forward CV to Recruitment Manager. Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, should you not hear from us within 14 days, your application was unsuccessful on this occasion.
Eligibility documents needed at interview: Passport or Full Birth Certificate; Utility Bill showing current address and dated within 3 months; Proof of National Insurance (Payslips cannot be used) such as NI card, P45, P60, benefits or HMRC letter.
Amulet are a specialist, intelligence-led, consultancy-level business delivering multi-faceted security solutions. We provide a complete suite of front of house, manned, mobile, event, covert and technical security services across numerous sectors throughout the UK. We offer a new and exciting approach to the provision of security solutions within a traditional marketplace. We are recognised as an ACS Star Performer, leading the way in delivering fresh ideas and approaches that are backed up by a depth of industry knowledge and experience. As part of the Churchill Services Group, Amulet benefit from 40 years’ experience in delivering forward-thinking, industry-defining solutions. Amulet’s customers have the backing of one of the UK’s fastest growing companies as recognised by The Sunday Times Fast Track (2017).
Our commitment to Equality. Diversity and Inclusion, we are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and seek to attract, develop and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. We’re committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly, and with respect and dignity throughout the recruitment process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.56 per hour
- Company pension
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- security: 1 year (required)
- SIA Certification (required)
- CCTV Certification (preferred)
- First Aid Certification (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: DA Crowngate SO FT