At Boston, our purpose is to Make Things Better. Whether that’s serving the softest scrambled eggs or the silkiest flat white, offering the warmest welcome in town or standing strong on single-use plastic; we want to prove that doing good is good for business.
Sound like a bit of you? Then read on…
About the role
We’re looking for a Senior Kitchen Assistant to jump in and join our friendly team. A kitchen powerhouse and someone who truly cares about the quality of ingredients we use and the dishes we put on the pass.
Our Senior Kitchen Assistants thrive in our busy kitchens. They understand that the food served to customers is key to a great customer experience. Teamwork is key, especially when the pressure is on during a busy service. Keeping calm, being confident in yourself and the team and getting stuck in where needed to make service run smoothly are all valuable skills.
Our Senior Kitchen Assistants are supported by our Assistant Kitchen Managers and Kitchen Managers.
We believe that a balance between work and play is essential for human happiness, that’s why we don’t ask our people to work late or do split shifts..
Are you our person?
You’ll have some kitchen experience and be confident with your basic skills and leadership. We’ll help you when it comes to making it Boston. Your passion for well-sourced ingredients and determination to turn out great dishes is what we value.
You’ll be energetic, happy to role your sleeves up and help the team turn out quality food that leads to a great Boston experience. You’ll also take an interest in developing your own skills and your team’s, we’ll give you the tools to do it. You will be conscious of the decisions you and the business make, as we want to have a long-term positive impact on the world around us.
We believe that the right experience is great, but we recruit on shared values, so if you think like us, get applying…
- We’re authentic – this is a place where you’re accepted for who you are.
- We’re honest – with everyone, it’s always the answer.
- We’re empathetic – we think beyond ourselves to the needs of our customers, team and planet.
- We’re determined – we always look to learn and improve, searching for ways to make things better.
- We cherish hospitality – it’s a proper job to make someone’s day.
In return we…
Offer an exciting package and benefits, including;
- 50% discount for you and up to 6 of your friends and family
- Promote balance with most cafes closing at 6pm giving you evenings back
- Free team meal and drinks on shift
- Free Ecoffee cup of your choice when you join, to start you on your reusable journey
- Your Pension contributions matched by BTP
- Fantastic development programme within a growing brand with exciting opportunities
- Recognition and reward programmes
Find out more and apply here: Senior Kitchen Assistant at Boston Tea Party – Worcester | Harri Jobs