This website is run by The Crown Estate, the data controller, who is committed to the protection of your privacy. All personal information given to us through this website will only be held and used in accordance with this policy, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (E.C. Directive) Regulations 2003 and the Data Protection Act 1998.
Information automatically collected and stored
We will not collect any personal information about you except where it is specifically and knowingly provided by you, for instance if you request information from us, fill in an online form or provide feedback on the website.
When personal information is collected, it may be used by us to process and fulfil requests for information or to help us to develop or personalise the website to make it more useful to you. If you complete a form on this website, you will be told why and how we will process the personal information you submit before you submit it.
Use of emails
If you send us an email (e.g. to request information or provide feedback on website content), the information you provide will be used to help us gather the information requested and to respond to your message.
The Crown Estate scans emails, using automated monitoring techniques, for malicious software and unsuitable material.
Links to other websites
We will try to provide you with links to high quality, reputable websites which we think will be of interest and relevance to you. However, please note that such third party websites are not under our control and we do not contribute to the content of such websites. We cannot accept responsibility for any issues arising in connection with the third party’s use of your data, the website content or the services offered to you by these websites.
Your personal data is protected in the UK by the Data Protection Act 1998. Under this Act, we will process personal data we hold about you in a fair and lawful manner and will keep it secure from unauthorised access by third parties.
Your personal data may have to be disclosed if we are required by law or as a result of a lawful request by a governmental or law enforcement authority.
If you would like to complain to The Crown Estate, please refer to our complaints page for our complaints process.
Design a Bike of the Future
· The promoter of the competition is Crowngate shopping centre. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
· The competition is open to UK residents under 16, parental or guardian approval required, excluding Crowngate shopping centre employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
- To enter the Design a bike of the future, simply download your template from the Crowngate website and email your entry to email@example.com
· The prize is a £1000 to spend on bikes for your family and cycle helmets for each bike (up to 3 helmets maximum)
· The competition will close at 11.59.pm on 4th May 2021. Entries received after this time and date will not be counted.
· Crowngate shopping centre reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
· The management reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition which it considers has used improper technical means to enter.
· All decisions of the management will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
· There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
· No cash alternative to the prize will be offered, the prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
· The winner will be notified by email. The winner’s contact details may be passed on to a third party for prize fulfilment purposes.
· The winner will need to provide their address for the prize to be sent.
· By entering the competition, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the draw and use on websites, Facebook, social media platforms, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.